BREAKING: Massachusetts governor race election called
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R) was elected Tuesday to a second term after defeating Democratic challenger Jay Gonzalez.
Throughout the race, Baker consistently maintained a sizable lead in the polls over Gonzalez, who was a budget official in the administration of former Gov. Deval Patrick (D). A poll released by WBUR last week showed Baker leading Gonzalez by 43 points.
The article goes on to state the following:
Baker, a moderate Republican in a historically blue state, has remained popular in the state despite efforts by Gonzalez to tie him to President Trump. Gonzalez, who announced his candidacy in January 2017, faced difficulty boosting his name recognition during the gubernatorial campaign.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— WBZ | CBS Boston News (@wbz) November 7, 2018
Gov. Charlie Baker wins re-election in Massachusetts https://t.co/JnoVHv5Vkg
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: The Mooch Says He Was ‘Wrong’ About Trump In Blistering Op-Ed
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry