BREAKING: Massachusetts governor race election called
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R) was elected Tuesday to a second term after defeating Democratic challenger Jay Gonzalez.
Throughout the race, Baker consistently maintained a sizable lead in the polls over Gonzalez, who was a budget official in the administration of former Gov. Deval Patrick (D). A poll released by WBUR last week showed Baker leading Gonzalez by 43 points.
The article goes on to state the following:
Baker, a moderate Republican in a historically blue state, has remained popular in the state despite efforts by Gonzalez to tie him to President Trump. Gonzalez, who announced his candidacy in January 2017, faced difficulty boosting his name recognition during the gubernatorial campaign.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— WBZ | CBS Boston News (@wbz) November 7, 2018
Gov. Charlie Baker wins re-election in Massachusetts https://t.co/JnoVHv5Vkg
— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) November 7, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- REPORT: Comedian dead at 32
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: House does redo vote on bill to reopen government