BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell said Monday that all 100 senators will soon vote on President Donald Trump’s embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, no matter what results from a closely watched Judiciary Committee set for Thursday.
‘Judge Kavanaugh will be voted on here on the Senate floor. Up or down on the Senate floor,’ an indignant McConnell said in a fiery speech.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘This fine nominee to the Supreme Court will receive a vote in this Senate in the near future,’ he pledged.
.@SenateMajLdr Mitch McConnell: “Judge #Kavanaugh will be voted on here on the Senate floor, up or down, on the Senate floor. This fine nominee to the Supreme Court will receive a vote in this Senate in the near future.” #SCOTUS
— CSPAN (@cspan) September 24, 2018
Nothing, it seems, could keep Mitch McConnell from giving Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh a floor vote. https://t.co/nUyBpdviE0
— Roll Call (@rollcall) September 24, 2018
NEW: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Brett Kavanaugh: “I want to make it perfectly clear…This fine nominee to the Supreme Court will receive a vote, in this Senate, in the near future.” https://t.co/DwWD9Fr2Az pic.twitter.com/P4qhB1Ag9D
— ABC News (@ABC) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance