BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell said Monday that all 100 senators will soon vote on President Donald Trump’s embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, no matter what results from a closely watched Judiciary Committee set for Thursday.
‘Judge Kavanaugh will be voted on here on the Senate floor. Up or down on the Senate floor,’ an indignant McConnell said in a fiery speech.
The article goes on to state the following:
‘This fine nominee to the Supreme Court will receive a vote in this Senate in the near future,’ he pledged.
.@SenateMajLdr Mitch McConnell: “Judge #Kavanaugh will be voted on here on the Senate floor, up or down, on the Senate floor. This fine nominee to the Supreme Court will receive a vote in this Senate in the near future.” #SCOTUS
— CSPAN (@cspan) September 24, 2018
Nothing, it seems, could keep Mitch McConnell from giving Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh a floor vote. https://t.co/nUyBpdviE0
— Roll Call (@rollcall) September 24, 2018
NEW: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Brett Kavanaugh: “I want to make it perfectly clear…This fine nominee to the Supreme Court will receive a vote, in this Senate, in the near future.” https://t.co/DwWD9Fr2Az pic.twitter.com/P4qhB1Ag9D
— ABC News (@ABC) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DailyMail, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode