BREAKING: Mueller calls for long prison sentence for Manafort
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Special counsel Robert Mueller has recommended between 19 to 24 years in prison for President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
A sentence in that range would probably mean that Manafort, 69, would spend the rest of his life behind bars.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Manafort acted for more than a decade as if he were above the law, and deprived the federal government and various financial institutions of millions of dollars,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing Friday night.
JUST IN: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort should go to prison for about 19-24 years for his crimes, special counsel Robert Mueller’s office says https://t.co/pirasBpg5w pic.twitter.com/FGdsNFNGUG
— CNN (@CNN) February 16, 2019
JUST IN: Special Counsel Mueller recommends former Trump campaign chairman Manafort be sentenced to 19-24 years in prison – court filing pic.twitter.com/B9XyncEjU3
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) February 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)