BREAKING: Mueller calls for long prison sentence for Manafort
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Special counsel Robert Mueller has recommended between 19 to 24 years in prison for President Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
A sentence in that range would probably mean that Manafort, 69, would spend the rest of his life behind bars.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Manafort acted for more than a decade as if he were above the law, and deprived the federal government and various financial institutions of millions of dollars,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing Friday night.
JUST IN: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort should go to prison for about 19-24 years for his crimes, special counsel Robert Mueller’s office says https://t.co/pirasBpg5w pic.twitter.com/FGdsNFNGUG
— CNN (@CNN) February 16, 2019
JUST IN: Special Counsel Mueller recommends former Trump campaign chairman Manafort be sentenced to 19-24 years in prison – court filing pic.twitter.com/B9XyncEjU3
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) February 16, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson