BREAKING: Multiple people stabbed at temple in Indiana
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by INDYSTAR.COM:
GREENWOOD, Ind. – Authorities in Greenwood are at the scene of a disturbance at a temple, according to Fox59. Several people have reportedly been sent to the hospital with stab wounds.
Just before 3:00 p.m., multiple agencies were dispatched to the Gurdwara Sikh Temple, located in the 1000 block of S. Graham Rd., on a report of a large disturbance.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Police said 150 people were involved in a “brawl” which led to 3-4 people receiving minor injuries. No weapons were recovered at the scene and no arrests were made.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting INDYSTAR.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?