BREAKING: New details emerge on Clinton’s relationship with Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former President Bill Clinton dined with financier and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein in 1995, records show—years before the interactions detailed in a statement from his office earlier this week.
That statement condemned the wealthy hedge fund manager after his indictment for alleged sex trafficking crimes was unsealed Monday. The statement said Clinton “knows nothing” about Epstein’s alleged crimes and included a timeline of Clinton’s interactions with him starting in 2002.
The article goes on to state the following:
But according to a story published back in March 1995 by the Palm Beach Post, then-President Clinton attended a “three-hour dinner” at the time with a “very select group of people” at the Palm Beach home of business magnate Ron Perelman. The diverse group included Epstein — as well as singer Jimmy Buffet, actor Don Johnson, then-co-chairman of the Democratic National Committee Don Fowler and others.
“Joining Clinton for a three-hour dinner was a very select group of people, some of whom, according to one Democratic Party source, gave as much as $100,000 to the Democratic National Committee for the privilege of dining with the president,” the report said.
NEW: Former President @BillClinton dined with financier and sex offender #JeffreyEpstein in 1995, records show—years before the interactions detailed in a statement from his office earlier this week. #Epstein https://t.co/QUxkqlsKYc
— Brooke Singman (@brookefoxnews) July 10, 2019
Well … according to a 1995 The Palm Beach Post article … Clinton and Epstein go WAY back. He might not be in the pic, but he is listed… pic.twitter.com/Q3VZTmB3LV
— MickiP65 (@MickiP65) July 9, 2019
😳 I’m afraid to ask…what was on the menu?! 😱
Records show Bill Clinton dined with Jeffrey Epstein in 1995, predating public timeline.https://t.co/A3IDXVx2Bw
— Robbin Young (@Robbin_Young) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?