BREAKING: New Hampshire polls close, top 3 in Dem race emerge
The polls have now closed in the New Hampshire primaries. Fox News reported the following:
The Fox News Decision Desk is now reporting that Bernie Sanders is enjoying an early lead over Pete Buttigieg, who is currently in second place, and the late-surging Amy Klobuchar, who is in third.
Neither Joe Biden nor Elizabeth Warren appear poised to finish in the top three positions, although most of the vote has not yet been counted and the numbers could change.
With just 10 percent reporting, early results are as follows:
Bernie Sanders – 28.09%
Pete Buttigieg – 22.69%
Amy Klobuchar – 20.06%
Elizabeth Warren – 12.20%
Joe Biden – 8.08%
Andrew Yang – 2.79%
Tom Steyer – 2.51%
Tulsi Gabbard – 2.06%
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- OpEd: Bernie Sanders may have just lost Florida to President Trump
- VIDEO: Ex-ambassador responds to Biden’s claim of getting arrested in South Africa
- VIDEO: Cops name ‘extremely dangerous’ twice-deported suspect wanted for cemetery murders
- REPORT: Police told a mother her DNA would identify a dead relative. They arrested her son instead.
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- VIDEO: Roger Stone greeted by chant after getting 40-month prison sentence
- TRUMP TWEET: Shares hilarious edited video of himself holding ‘Mini Mike’