BREAKING: New York crime boss Frank Cali shot dead
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BBC:
The reputed head of New York’s Gambino crime family, Frank Cali, has been killed outside his home, the city’s police have told US media.
Cali, 53, was shot several times in the Todt Hill district of Staten Island on Wednesday evening and died later in hospital. The unidentified killer fled the scene in a blue car, witnesses said.
The article goes on to state the following:
New York media say it is the first targeted killing of a mob boss in the city since 1985. The Gambino operation is said to be one of the five historic Italian-US mafia families in New York.
Witnesses said Cali’s killer shot him at least six times and then ran him over before fleeing the scene. Family members were seen to rush into the street and sit crying next to his body. Police said the motive was not known.
Gambino boss Frank Cali has ‘six bullets pumped into his body’ as he’s shot dead outside his Staten Island home https://t.co/vb7j5eW81K
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BBC
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- REPORT: California fire deadliest in state history as death toll rises, first victims identified
- REPORT: Illegal Convicted of Raping Dog to Death Released by Sanctuary State
- NYC law professor bashes white people in op-ed