BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes filed a $150 million lawsuit in Virginia state court against The McClatchy Company and others on Monday, alleging that one of the news agency’s reporters conspired with a political operative to derail Nunes’ oversight work into the Hillary Clinton campaign and Russian election interference.
The filing, obtained by Fox News, came a day after Nunes, R-Calif., revealed he would send eight criminal referrals to the Justice Department this week concerning purported surveillance abuses by federal authorities during the Russia probe, false statements to Congress and other matters.
The article goes on to state the following:
In March, Nunes filed a similar $250 million lawsuit alleging defamation against Twitter and one of its users, Republican consultant Liz Mair. In Monday’s complaint, Nunes again named Mair as a co-defendant, charging this time that she conspired with McClatchy reporter MacKenzie Mays to spread a variety of untruthful and misleading smears — including that Nunes “was involved with cocaine and underage prostitutes” — online and in print.
CLICK HERE to read more from Fox News.
He announced the lawsuit on #Hannity
Part Deux pic.twitter.com/CtJjtIMeTd
— Bob__Washington (@BOB__WASHINGTON) April 9, 2019
A woman who worked for the winery (listed as a primary asset of Devin Nunes’) sued after she said she was stranded on a yacht with its top investors who were using cocaine and underage sex workers. The cruise was auctioned off as part of a charity event. https://t.co/EQUgBXbgGM
— Mackenzie Mays (@MackenzieMays) May 23, 2018
“Nunes again named Mair as a co-defendant, charging this time that she conspired with McClatchy reporter MacKenzie Mays to spread a variety of untruthful and misleading smears–including that Nunes ‘was involved with cocaine and underage prostitutes'” https://t.co/ssrI7A9nFW
— Garance Franke-Ruta (@thegarance) April 9, 2019
Mair responded on Twitter:
For the record, I *think* I’m now being sued by Devin Nunes for $400 million in total. So, uh, send $5 the Swamp Accountability Project’s way if you have it, to help me defend against these suits— and keep doing our vital work. https://t.co/zcYqrHn6OH
— BeingSuedByDevinNunes (@LizMair) April 9, 2019
The defendants have “abandoned the role of journalist, and chose to leverage their considerable power to spread falsehoods and to defame” Nunes for “political and financial gain.” https://t.co/kvwV4cC5V4
— Nick Short (@PoliticalShort) April 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits