BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Democratic Rep. Alexandria-Ocasio Cortez and her top aide are no longer board members of the outside PAC credited with orchestrating her political rise, according to a corporate document filed Friday to a Washington, D.C., agency.
The New York Democrat and her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, joined the board of Justice Democrats in December 2017, according to the political action committee’s website. It also said the two held “legal control over the entity” at the same time it was playing a key role in supporting Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign prior to her shock victory over incumbent Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley in June 2018.
The article goes on to state the following:
Attorneys for Ocasio-Cortez said she was removed from Justice Democrats’ board in June 2018, but she was listed an “entity governor” of the PAC as recently as March 14, according to corporate filings, The Daily Caller News Foundation previously reported.
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
SPECIAL NOTICE FROM DML NEWS: A new project is underway that allows Americans to send a powerful message to Ocasio-Cortez that socialism is NOT the future for America. President Trump has fiercely stated that America will NEVER be a socialist nation. However, Ocasio-Cortez has claimed that the majority of America is behind her plan. CLICK HERE to learn more about a simple way you can help fight back!
Trending on DML News
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Trump says U.S., Guatemala negotiating legal wall against migrants