BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Nike has severed ties with New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown as the embattled NFL star faces accusations of rape and sexual assault made by his former personal trainer.
‘Antonio Brown is not a Nike athlete,’ a company spokesperson confirmed to the Daily Mail on Thursday. The Boston Globe was the first to report the news.
The article goes on to state the following:
Nike has not explained the reasoning behind the move or when, exactly, the decision was made. However, the breakup coincides with a tumultuous period for Brown, who is currently facing a sexual assault lawsuit from his former trainer, Britney Taylor, and could potentially face criminal charges in Florida for allegedly raping her at his Miami home in 2018.
Nike drops Antonio Brown
— Complex Sneakers (@ComplexSneakers) September 19, 2019
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 19, 2019
Antonio Brown is no longer a Nike athlete amid allegations of sexual assault https://t.co/YoF60XyLTe
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) September 19, 2019
JUST IN: Antonio Brown loses his deal with Nike https://t.co/TnkZKlkA0D
— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) September 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race