BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Nike has severed ties with New England Patriots receiver Antonio Brown as the embattled NFL star faces accusations of rape and sexual assault made by his former personal trainer.
‘Antonio Brown is not a Nike athlete,’ a company spokesperson confirmed to the Daily Mail on Thursday. The Boston Globe was the first to report the news.
The article goes on to state the following:
Nike has not explained the reasoning behind the move or when, exactly, the decision was made. However, the breakup coincides with a tumultuous period for Brown, who is currently facing a sexual assault lawsuit from his former trainer, Britney Taylor, and could potentially face criminal charges in Florida for allegedly raping her at his Miami home in 2018.
Nike drops Antonio Brown
— Complex Sneakers (@ComplexSneakers) September 19, 2019
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) September 19, 2019
Antonio Brown is no longer a Nike athlete amid allegations of sexual assault https://t.co/YoF60XyLTe
— Sports Illustrated (@SInow) September 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) September 19, 2019
JUST IN: Antonio Brown loses his deal with Nike https://t.co/TnkZKlkA0D
— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) September 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- REPORT: Thousands crossing US-Mexico border despite nonessential travel ban, COVID-19 threat
- REPORT: Federal Officers Gunned Down At Courthouse
- BREAKING: Trump calls for delay in G7 meeting, seeks expansion
- REPORT: George Floyd’s family responds to autopsy that says his death was from underlying conditions
- REPORT: News outlet reaches deal with union to save jobs during the pandemic