BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday accused President Trump of being “engaged in a cover up” following a House Democratic meeting on Capitol Hill.
“We do believe that it is important to follow the facts, we believe that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States, and we believe the president of the United States is engaged in a cover up, in a cover up,” she told reporters on Capitol Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
Pelosi has been facing rising calls from members of her own party to push for impeachment proceedings over Trump’s behavior as outlined in the Mueller report. Democratic chairman locked in battles with the White House have repeatedly lambasted the administration for stonewalling their probes.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW of her full remarks:
— CSPAN (@cspan) May 22, 2019
“It’s clear the President is engaged in a cover-up.” @SpeakerPelosi just said. Did any reporter ask, “What’s the crime?”
— Melissa Francis (@MelissaAFrancis) May 22, 2019
Pelosi says a closed-door meeting of Democrats to discuss impeachment was a “respectful sharing of ideas,” adding “we believe Trump is engaged in a cover-up” pic.twitter.com/mCSQN9ZgGR
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) May 22, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: 2020 Dem candidate calls for House Democrats to ‘do something’ about Trump
- REPORT: NYC Police Union Releases Scathing Statement On De Blasio’s Failed Presidential Run
- VIDEO: Three undocumented MS-13 members arrested in stabbing of Long Island teen
- VIDEO: PolitiFact gives Hillary Clinton ‘Pants on Fire’ for recent allegation