BREAKING: Police responding to reports of shooter at hospital
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by ABCNews.GO.com:
Police are responding to reports of a shooter at Kaiser Permanente Medical Center in Downey, California, in Los Angeles County, authorities said.
One suspect has been detained, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office said.
The article goes on to state the following:
Officers are starting to search the building room by room, authorities said. Those in the building are urged to shelter in place.
— KTLA (@KTLA) September 11, 2018
Sitution at Downey Kaiser. Different reports coming in of person with gun, others of active shooting. Multiple hospital staff told by officials to “get out.” Reporter on scene
— The Downey Patriot (@DowneyPatriot) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by ABCNews.GO.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments