BREAKING: Projected winner announced in Kentucky governor race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by KGUN9.COM:
Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear is the projected winner in a contentious gubernatorial race, overtaking the incumbent Republican Gov. Matt Bevin in a state President Donald Trump won by nearly 30 points in 2016.
The Democrat was leading by a slim 10,000 vote margin with 99 percent of the vote counted.
The article goes on to state the following:
This comes despite Trump’s popularity in the state, and Trump making a stop in Kentucky on Monday, appearing alongside Bevin.
The projection was made Lexington station WLEX-TV.
BREAKING: Attorney General Andy Beshear (D) has unseated incumbent Gov. Matt Bevin (R) in the Kentucky governor race.
— Vox (@voxdotcom) November 6, 2019
Democrat Andy Beshear just beat Republican Matt Bevin in Kentucky even though Trump was there last night. It’s clear Trump’s toxic. This should put the entire party on notice that the American people are sick of this rampant corruption. Dems will win WH, Senate and House in 2020.
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit KGUN9.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- DML: Half my bulk inventory is gone in 5 hours!
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe