BREAKING: Race called in hot race between GOP incumbent Barbara Comstock and Dem Jennifer Wexton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrat Jennifer Wexton is projected to defeat two-term Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) in one of the most closely watched House races in the country.
Comstock had been one of the Democrats’ top targets of the 2018 cycle. Hillary Clinton prevailed over President Trump by 10 percentage points in 2016 in Virginia’s 10th District, an affluent, well-educated suburb just outside of Washington, D.C.
The article goes on to state the following:
Wexton, a state senator and former prosecutor, had been leading Comstock in the polls in recent weeks, leading House Majority PAC, the largest outside group backing Democrats, to cancel an ad buy amid growing confidence they would flip the seat.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)