BREAKING: Race called in hot race between GOP incumbent Barbara Comstock and Dem Jennifer Wexton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrat Jennifer Wexton is projected to defeat two-term Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) in one of the most closely watched House races in the country.
Comstock had been one of the Democrats’ top targets of the 2018 cycle. Hillary Clinton prevailed over President Trump by 10 percentage points in 2016 in Virginia’s 10th District, an affluent, well-educated suburb just outside of Washington, D.C.
The article goes on to state the following:
Wexton, a state senator and former prosecutor, had been leading Comstock in the polls in recent weeks, leading House Majority PAC, the largest outside group backing Democrats, to cancel an ad buy amid growing confidence they would flip the seat.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)