BREAKING: Race called in hot race between GOP incumbent Barbara Comstock and Dem Jennifer Wexton
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrat Jennifer Wexton is projected to defeat two-term Rep. Barbara Comstock (R-Va.) in one of the most closely watched House races in the country.
Comstock had been one of the Democrats’ top targets of the 2018 cycle. Hillary Clinton prevailed over President Trump by 10 percentage points in 2016 in Virginia’s 10th District, an affluent, well-educated suburb just outside of Washington, D.C.
The article goes on to state the following:
Wexton, a state senator and former prosecutor, had been leading Comstock in the polls in recent weeks, leading House Majority PAC, the largest outside group backing Democrats, to cancel an ad buy amid growing confidence they would flip the seat.
— TicToc by Bloomberg (@tictoc) November 7, 2018
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet