BREAKING: ‘Real Housewives of NYC’ star’s on-and-off boyfriend found dead in Trump Tower
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
“Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel’s on-again, off-again boyfriend was found dead in his Trump Tower pad Friday of a suspected overdose, sources told The Post.
Dennis Shields had asked his assistant to administer Narcan around 9 a.m., believing he was overdosing on prescription pills, sources said.
The article goes on to state the following:
But the 51-year-old lost consciousness before the medication, used to reverse opioid overdoses, kicked in. He was pronounced dead a short time later.
— Page Six (@PageSix) August 10, 2018
— princess ruby (@rubya911) August 10, 2018
Other earlier reports regarding Dennis Shields and Trump Tower:
Is that the same Dennis Shields involved with @Bethenny ? Anyway, he only knew to leave because #MichaelCohen texted him.
Fire at Trump Tower Kills One. Woman with PD said it was terrifying, and no one answered at front desk.https://t.co/3l7QQReMxg pic.twitter.com/P3854i95O5
— Gershwin Forever (@GershwinForever) April 8, 2018
April 7, 2018 Trump Tower fire
Cohen calls childhood friend Dennis to say “evacuate” the Tower
Dennis Shields is CEO and Director of LawCash since 2000
LawCash shuffles many illegal dollars under the guise of lawsuits…
Follow the criminals Schneiderman to Shields to Cohen. pic.twitter.com/cBHRomTBli
— Ceecee (@SjdsCeecee) July 26, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government