BREAKING: Romaine lettuce E. coli outbreak is over, CDC says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — “This outbreak appears to be over,” the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday of the E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce from some regions of Northern and Central California.
In all, 62 people in 16 states became sick as a result of the outbreak. Twenty-five of them were hospitalized.
The article goes on to state the following:
Illnesses began in early October; the most recent illness was reported to have begun with symptoms on December 4.
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) January 9, 2019
Health officials declare an end to E. coli outbreak from romaine lettuce https://t.co/bSetvkdww0
— KUTV 2News (@KUTV2News) January 9, 2019
The CDC says the E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce “appears to be over.”https://t.co/RnCGF3jxSp
— Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly