BREAKING: Roseanne Barr offers George Soros an apology
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Roseanne Barr apologized to George Soros on Monday — two weeks after she accused the Jewish billionaire of being a Nazi collaborator.
“I apologize sincerely to @georgesoros. His family was persecuted by The Nazis & survived The Holocaust only because of the strength & resourcefulness of his father,” she said, alongside a link to Soros’ Open Society Foundation.
The article goes on to state the following:
On May 29, Barr had falsely claimed that Chelsea Clinton is married to Soros’ nephew, then called the Democratic megadonor a “Nazi” who “turned in his fellow Jews.”
I apologize sincerely to @georgesoros. His family was persecuted by The Nazis & survived The Holocaust only because of the strength & resourcefulness of his father. Learn more of the truth about this at https://t.co/8gJ3xZpzNC
— Roseanne Barr (@therealroseanne) June 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by PageSix.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda