BREAKING: Satellite images reveal North Korea upgrading unidentified missile base
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
North Korea has significantly expanded a key long-range missile base within the country, CNN reported Wednesday, citing new satellite images it obtained.
The satellite images apparently show that the Yeongjeo-dong missile base and a nearby site remain active and the North Koreans have continued to update them.
The article goes on to state the following:
U.S. intelligence agencies and analysts have long known about the base at Yeongjeo-dong, but the images reveal construction on a new facility seven miles away, a site that has not previously been made public, CNN reported.
“Satellite images show that the base remains active. Moreover, in the past year North Korea has significantly expanded a nearby facility that appears to be another missile base,” according to a report from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey reported by the outlet.
The images also indicate that as of August, North Korea continues to build a large underground facility that was started last year.
— The Hill (@thehill) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems