BREAKING: Satellite images reveal North Korea upgrading unidentified missile base
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
North Korea has significantly expanded a key long-range missile base within the country, CNN reported Wednesday, citing new satellite images it obtained.
The satellite images apparently show that the Yeongjeo-dong missile base and a nearby site remain active and the North Koreans have continued to update them.
The article goes on to state the following:
U.S. intelligence agencies and analysts have long known about the base at Yeongjeo-dong, but the images reveal construction on a new facility seven miles away, a site that has not previously been made public, CNN reported.
“Satellite images show that the base remains active. Moreover, in the past year North Korea has significantly expanded a nearby facility that appears to be another missile base,” according to a report from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey reported by the outlet.
The images also indicate that as of August, North Korea continues to build a large underground facility that was started last year.
— The Hill (@thehill) December 5, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march