BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
A second Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student died in “an apparent suicide” on Saturday, Coral Springs police confirmed to the Miami Herald.
The student’s death comes days after police confirmed Friday that Sydney Aiello, a 19-year-old Parkland shooting survivor who was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, had taken her own life. Police have not released the name of the male sophomore, who is a juvenile.
The article goes on to state the following:
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for anyone in distress, in addition to prevention and crisis resources. Also available for online chat.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- REPORT: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor speaks out about being sexually assaulted by female fans
- FBI conducts raid on major ‘body broker’ headquarters
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing