BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
A second Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student died in “an apparent suicide” on Saturday, Coral Springs police confirmed to the Miami Herald.
The student’s death comes days after police confirmed Friday that Sydney Aiello, a 19-year-old Parkland shooting survivor who was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, had taken her own life. Police have not released the name of the male sophomore, who is a juvenile.
The article goes on to state the following:
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255) provides 24/7, free and confidential support for anyone in distress, in addition to prevention and crisis resources. Also available for online chat.
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received