BREAKING: Second woman accuses Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
A woman said Friday that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax had raped her nearly two decades earlier.
Lawyers for the woman, Meredith Watson, made the accusation in a statement that also called on Fairfax to resign from office.
The article goes on to state the following:
Fairfax was recently accused of sexual assault by another woman, California university professor Vanessa Tyson.
Fairfax’s office did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for a response to the accusation. But his spokeswoman, Lauren Burke, told The Washington Post that “we’re calling for an investigation on all of these matters.” She said Fairfax would have further response later.
Another accuser has just come forward to accuse Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax of raping her in college pic.twitter.com/8HSBT3rq4B
— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) February 8, 2019
Breaking: A second woman has accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault. Meredith Watson said through her attorney Friday that Fairfax raped her when they were students at Duke University in 2000 https://t.co/FL8PYq3OiE
— POLITICO (@politico) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190