BREAKING: Second woman accuses Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
A woman said Friday that Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax had raped her nearly two decades earlier.
Lawyers for the woman, Meredith Watson, made the accusation in a statement that also called on Fairfax to resign from office.
The article goes on to state the following:
Fairfax was recently accused of sexual assault by another woman, California university professor Vanessa Tyson.
Fairfax’s office did not immediately respond to CNBC’s request for a response to the accusation. But his spokeswoman, Lauren Burke, told The Washington Post that “we’re calling for an investigation on all of these matters.” She said Fairfax would have further response later.
Another accuser has just come forward to accuse Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax of raping her in college pic.twitter.com/8HSBT3rq4B
— Ben Jacobs (@Bencjacobs) February 8, 2019
Breaking: A second woman has accused Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault. Meredith Watson said through her attorney Friday that Fairfax raped her when they were students at Duke University in 2000 https://t.co/FL8PYq3OiE
— POLITICO (@politico) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- VIDEO: Trump called supporter to apologize for mocking his weight, supporter responds
- VIDEO: Disgraced former Trump staffers Scaramucci and Omarosa discuss the president’s ‘mental decline’
- OpEd: Washington owes Justice Neil Gorsuch an apology
- VIDEO: Maher slams far-left Dems for backing anti-Israel BDS movement
- EXCLUSIVE: Residents flock to greet ‘Trump Unity Bridge’ driving through town (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Multiple Texas cities hit with coordinated ransomware attacks