BREAKING: Shots fired at VA Medical Center in Chicago; no injuries reported [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by ABC7CHICAGO.COM:
CHICAGO (WLS) — Police responded to reports of shots fired at a VA hospital in the Tri-Taylor neighborhood Monday afternoon.
Initial reports from a Chicago Fire tweet said they were conducting an active shooter response. It was not immediately clear if there had been an active shooter situation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Heavy police presence can be seen at the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center at 820 S. Damen Ave.
Glass can be seen shattered outside the main entrance.
LIVE: Chicago Fire reports they responded to an active shooter situation at Jesse Brown VA Medical Center in Chicago. The scene is now secure. No one reported hit. Suspect in custody. https://t.co/NYJ3l5zj5E
— FOX Illinois (@foxillinois) August 12, 2019
— Megan Hickey (@MeganHickeyTV) August 12, 2019
Staff are gathering outside Jesse Brown VA Medical Center on Chicago’s West Side following a reported incident. One person is in custody. We’ll continue to keep you updated on this developing story. https://t.co/Aye1lPsUMQ pic.twitter.com/AHU0ms2xcB
— NBC Chicago (@nbcchicago) August 12, 2019
A chaotic scene outside the Jesse Brown VA Medical Center at Taylor and Damen after a report of shots fired. I am hearing there are no injuries, hospital has been shut down and one person is in custody. Waiting to learn more. pic.twitter.com/pG9eaHYfce
— Tim McNicholas (@TimMcNicholas) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit ABC7CHICAGO.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]