BREAKING: Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti arrested for domestic violence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Michael Avenatti was reportedly arrested for domestic violence after a incident with his estranged wife.
Avenatti, a lawyer for President Trump’s alleged mistress Stormy Daniels, was taken into custody in Los Angeles Wednesday for allegedly leaving his wife’s face “swollen and bruised,” according to TMZ.
The article goes on to state the following:
The incident originally took place on Tuesday but LAPD responded to the address Wednesday where Avenatti could be heard saying “She hit me first, This is bullsh–,” the website reported.
A woman ran out of the apartment building wearing sunglasses and saying on the phone, “I can’t believe you did this to me,” TMZ said.
Avenatti was reportedly still in police custody Wednesday evening.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists