BREAKING: Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg hospitalized
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Supreme Court says 85-year-old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs in a fall in her office at the court and is in the hospital.
The court says the justice went to George Washington University Hospital in Washington early Thursday after experiencing discomfort overnight. The court says the fall occurred Wednesday evening.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ginsburg was admitted to the hospital for treatment and observation after tests showed she fractured three ribs.
BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell in her office at the Supreme Court last evening, per the Court. Tests showed that she fractured three ribs on her left side and she has been hospitalized for observation and treatment.
— Peter Alexander (@PeterAlexander) November 8, 2018
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, is recovering in hospital after breaking 3 ribs in a fall at her office last night. Court statement (attached) says she went home after the fall, but sought treatment after experiencing discomfort overnight. pic.twitter.com/0NrPM8ETHS
— CBC News Alerts (@CBCAlerts) November 8, 2018
The Supreme Court says 85-year-old Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs in a fall in her office at the court and is in the hospital.https://t.co/G4Aqj6MWCW
— The Associated Press (@AP) November 8, 2018
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, has broken her ribs in a fall https://t.co/HIMX7LCbKm
— CNBC (@CNBC) November 8, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy