BREAKING: Texas Senate race called between Ted Cruz & Beto O’Rourke
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is projected to win the Texas Senate race, fending off a tough challenge from Rep. Beto O’Rourke, a rising Democratic star, in a campaign that captivated the political world.
Cruz held off Democratic efforts for a win in Texas, which hasn’t elected a Democrat to statewide office in more than two decades, to win a second term. His victory in the Lone Star State helps the party maintain its grip on the Senate majority.
The article goes on to state the following:
The fierce Senate battle pitted a conservative firebrand who espoused hardline immigration views he argued are in line with those of Texas voters against a liberal seeking to undo parts of President Trump’s agenda and calling for a fresh face.
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
— KXAN News (@KXAN_News) November 7, 2018
— MarketWatch (@MarketWatch) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”