BREAKING: Texas Senate race called between Ted Cruz & Beto O’Rourke
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Incumbent Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) is projected to win the Texas Senate race, fending off a tough challenge from Rep. Beto O’Rourke, a rising Democratic star, in a campaign that captivated the political world.
Cruz held off Democratic efforts for a win in Texas, which hasn’t elected a Democrat to statewide office in more than two decades, to win a second term. His victory in the Lone Star State helps the party maintain its grip on the Senate majority.
The article goes on to state the following:
The fierce Senate battle pitted a conservative firebrand who espoused hardline immigration views he argued are in line with those of Texas voters against a liberal seeking to undo parts of President Trump’s agenda and calling for a fresh face.
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
— KXAN News (@KXAN_News) November 7, 2018
— MarketWatch (@MarketWatch) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received