BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
President Trump announced Tuesday he intends to nominate Neomi Rao, a key figure in the administration’s regulatory overhaul, to the federal appeals court in D.C. to fill the seat previously held by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
“We were going to announce that tomorrow and I said, ‘You know, here we are, Neomi, we’re never going to do better than this,’” Trump said during the Diwali ceremonial lighting of the Diya at the White House. “I thought it was an appropriate place. So, we’re 24 hours early, but she’s going to be fantastic. Great person.”
The article goes on to state the following:
If confirmed by the Senate, Rao will replace Kavanaugh on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, often dubbed the second most powerful court in the nation.
NEW: Pres. Trump is nominating administration official Neomi Rao to fill the appeals court seat previously held by Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. https://t.co/nKi31p2P7S pic.twitter.com/DdLlYxfgok
— ABC News (@ABC) November 13, 2018
OIRA Administrator Neomi Rao, center, looks on as others around her react as President Donald Trump announces that he has nominated her to fill the seat vacated by Brett Kavanaugh on the US Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit during a ceremonial lighting of the Diya. pic.twitter.com/msr7djfZmn
— Doug Mills (@dougmillsnyt) November 13, 2018
NEW: Pres Trump just announced at WH Diwali ceremony that he has nominated Neomi Rao to take Brett Kavanaugh’s seat on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals.
He said he was going to announce it tomorrow but seemed delighted to do it in person. | via @of_AmericanNews
— American News (@of_AmericanNews) November 13, 2018
NEW: President Trump nominated OIRA Administrator Neomi Rao to fill the seat vacated by Brett Kavanaugh on the US Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit.
— Ben Kennedy (@BenKennedyTV) November 13, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ producers announce decision on Jussie Smollett following charges
- REPORT: Democrat congress members took $60,000 trip to attend Beyonce concert in South Africa
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: Trump has a plan to deal with attempt to block emergency order
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez rips media for reporting on her new luxury high-rise
- VIDEO: State senator calls U.S. flag a ‘rag,’ compares it to Nazi symbol, GOP senator gives emotional response
- REPORT: Covington Catholic lawyer ‘looking very carefully’ at Bill Maher over ‘defamatory’ statements (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Singer R. Kelly Charged With Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- VIDEO: Jussie Smollett disses Donald Trump in leaked video of scrapped ‘Drop the Mic’ episode