BREAKING: Trump attorneys release video of moment campaign worker claims Trump ‘forcibly’ kissed her [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Attorneys for President Trump have posted a video of a 2016 encounter between Trump and then-campaign worker Alva Johnson that they claim refutes her allegation he forcibly kissed her.
The 15-second video “shows that Plaintiff’s allegations in the Complaint that Mr. Trump ‘forcibly’ kissed her, and kissed her ‘on the mouth,’ are entirely false,” attorney Charles Harder wrote in a court filing.
The article goes on to state the following:
The video was recorded by campaign volunteer Brian Hayes on his cell phone in a recreational vehicle ahead of a Tampa, Fla. rally in 2016.
In the video, Johnson is heard telling then-candidate Trump, “I’ve left my family for eight months for you,” as she touts the time she has spent campaigning for him. Trump puts his hands on her shoulders and gives her a quick peck on the check, as she smiles and repeats again, “eight months for you.” He then turns to greet other volunteers. WATCH BELOW:
Back in February former Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson claimed Trump forcibly kissed her without her consent when they were alone in a campaign RV.
Newly released video proves she lied.
— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 11, 2019
Johnson’s attorney claims it backs up her claim, and reportedly declared, “Does it look dramatic? No. That does not mean it wasn’t a serious battery. It’s a battery because she didn’t want it to happen. It’s not an appropriate thing to do to another person.”
— The Hill (@thehill) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?