BREAKING: Trump campaign to report HUGE first quarter haul to add to ‘unprecedented war chest’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is set to report that it raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019, edging out his top two Democratic rivals combined, according to figures it provided to The Associated Press.
The haul brings the campaign’s cash on hand to $40.8 million, an unprecedented war chest for an incumbent president this early in a campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Trump campaign said nearly 99% of its donations were of $200 or less, with an average donation of $34.26.
— Janet Shan (@hinterlandg) April 14, 2019
— arostab (@arostab) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake