BREAKING: Trump campaign to report HUGE first quarter haul to add to ‘unprecedented war chest’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign is set to report that it raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of 2019, edging out his top two Democratic rivals combined, according to figures it provided to The Associated Press.
The haul brings the campaign’s cash on hand to $40.8 million, an unprecedented war chest for an incumbent president this early in a campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Trump campaign said nearly 99% of its donations were of $200 or less, with an average donation of $34.26.
— Janet Shan (@hinterlandg) April 14, 2019
— arostab (@arostab) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)