BREAKING: Trump Jr. reaches deal to testify with Senate Intelligence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Donald Trump Jr. has struck a last minute deal to comply with a subpoena from the Senate Intelligence Committee.
The two sides have been at odds over the length and scope of the interview, raising questions about whether Trump Jr. would defy the subpoena and be held in contempt of Congress.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to the terms of the deal, Trump Jr. will sit for an interview some time in mid-June for between two and four hours, with the scope limited to five or six topics pertaining to his communications with Russian officials.
This will be the last time Trump Jr. has to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee, according to the terms of the deal.
The agreement ends a standoff between Trump Jr. and Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.), which had split Republicans in the Senate.
Per terms of deal with Senate Intel, Don Jr. will sit for interview in mid-June lasting 2-4 hours, with the scope limited to 5-6 topics pertaining to communications with Russian officials. Will be last time panel can call him to testify (via @JonEasley)https://t.co/f03dWt4Qw7
— Jordan Fabian (@Jordanfabian) May 14, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales