BREAKING: Trump Jr.’s wife taken to hospital after opening suspicious letter
Monday, President Trump’s daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump wife of Donald Trump, Jr., was taken to the hospital as a precaution after opening a letter mailed to her containing a suspicious white powder.
The letter was reportedly addressed to Vanessa Trump and sent to the couple’s apartment in Manhattan.
NBC News reported:
After the letter was opened, three people at the residence were taken to New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center strictly as a precaution, the New York City Fire Department said.
There is no indication anyone suffered any injuries and no sign that the substance was a hazardous material or a biological agent.
.@NYPD tells @ABC Donald Trump Jr received a letter at his NYC home this morning containing white powder. His wife Vanessa opened it. 3 people were decontaminated & evaluated & appear to be fine. No positive identification on the powder yet; NYPD & Secret Service investigating.
— Stephanie Wash (@WashNews) February 12, 2018
Multiple senior law enforcement officials and city officials tell NBC News that a suspicious letter mailed to an apartment belonging to Vanessa Trump and addressed to Donald Trump Jr. was opened this morning and is being investigated by police.
— Patrick Manning (@PatrickDManning) February 12, 2018
Vanessa Trump, wife of Donald Trump Jr., taken to hospital after opening envelope containing white powder https://t.co/2xBKYAClE3
— AnnaMaria Di Pietro (@AnnaMariaDP) February 12, 2018
NBC: Mystery note and substance mailed to Don Jr’s wife https://t.co/6RpuSDkHgN
— Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸 (@JackPosobiec) February 12, 2018
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Fox Business’ Lou Dobbs launches harsh attack against Trey Gowdy