BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
President Trump was interviewed by a rash of reporters on Sunday evening when one of them asked if he is considering firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Trump, who was returning from Camp David, responded, “No, I’m not.”
Trump’s answer comes amid a wave of speculation that the president is considering firing Mueller.
The president was also asked to comment about the Trump transition team emails that were obtained by Mueller as part of the probe. “Not looking good, it’s not looking good. It’s quite sad to see that. My people were very upset about it,” Trump said.
“I can’t imagine there’s anything on them frankly because as we’ve said there’s no collusion, there’s no collusion,” he confirmed.
A lawyer for Trump’s transition team said on Saturday that the emails were obtained illegally.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) December 17, 2017
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Amazon announces list of 20 cities as finalists for 2nd headquarters
- POLL: Do you approve of Trump issuing the ‘fake news’ awards?
- Portion of California declares it’s independence from state (video)
- NYC residents outraged over De Blasio’s choice of location for homeless shelter (photos)
- Woman assaulted at nightclub goes to hospital and makes horrifying discovery (video)
- Somalian Muslim immigrant cop arrested at concert (video)
- U.S. removes Haiti from low-skilled work visa list
- House Intel Committee releases full transcript of Fusion GPS testimony
- Memo on FISA abuses outrages GOP lawmakers, demand it be released to public (Video)
- Timberlake includes Trump in controversial music video (video)