BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
President Trump was interviewed by a rash of reporters on Sunday evening when one of them asked if he is considering firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Trump, who was returning from Camp David, responded, “No, I’m not.”
Trump’s answer comes amid a wave of speculation that the president is considering firing Mueller.
The president was also asked to comment about the Trump transition team emails that were obtained by Mueller as part of the probe. “Not looking good, it’s not looking good. It’s quite sad to see that. My people were very upset about it,” Trump said.
“I can’t imagine there’s anything on them frankly because as we’ve said there’s no collusion, there’s no collusion,” he confirmed.
A lawyer for Trump’s transition team said on Saturday that the emails were obtained illegally.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Wasserman Schultz appointed to House committee charged with oversight of Donald Trump
- BREAKING: President Trump sends letter to Pelosi regarding State of the Union speech
- BREAKING: Pelosi responds to President Trump regarding his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Kentucky teen in viral video stands firm during grilling by NBC host
- VIDEO: Trump slams Pelosi for cancelling the State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Sarah Sanders responds to Ocasio-Cortez’s end-of-the-world prediction
- BREAKING: Police announce arrest made in case of incapacitated woman who gave birth (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: President Trump responds to news of Pelosi’s dis-invite letter
- REPORT: 10 Democrats break with leaders, support GOP bill
- VIDEO: CNN guest: ‘I am triggered, I’m so triggered’ by MAGA hats