BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
President Trump was interviewed by a rash of reporters on Sunday evening when one of them asked if he is considering firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Trump, who was returning from Camp David, responded, “No, I’m not.”
Trump’s answer comes amid a wave of speculation that the president is considering firing Mueller.
The president was also asked to comment about the Trump transition team emails that were obtained by Mueller as part of the probe. “Not looking good, it’s not looking good. It’s quite sad to see that. My people were very upset about it,” Trump said.
“I can’t imagine there’s anything on them frankly because as we’ve said there’s no collusion, there’s no collusion,” he confirmed.
A lawyer for Trump’s transition team said on Saturday that the emails were obtained illegally.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Parents Outraged Over Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Sex Ed
- REPORT: Melania Trump Poses for pic with Clintons, Obamas and Bush family
- Former NFL star’s gun photo with daughter and date sparks outrage on Twitter (see it)
- REPORT: Bloomberg circumvents Trump, gives millions to fund deal that the president pulled out from
- VIDEO: Judge resigns after berating ill defendant who DIES three days later
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Rudy Giuliani in tweet
- REPORT: Evangelical meeting turns to Trump-bashing
- CLAIM: ‘Real Collusion’ was between McCabe and Obama Justice Department
- VIDEO: Woman fined $500 for free airline snack
- DML TV: Guest to Bill Maher: ‘You need to have respect’ for Trump supporters