BREAKING: TRUMP says he does not plan to fire Robert Mueller (video)
President Trump was interviewed by a rash of reporters on Sunday evening when one of them asked if he is considering firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
Trump, who was returning from Camp David, responded, “No, I’m not.”
Trump’s answer comes amid a wave of speculation that the president is considering firing Mueller.
The president was also asked to comment about the Trump transition team emails that were obtained by Mueller as part of the probe. “Not looking good, it’s not looking good. It’s quite sad to see that. My people were very upset about it,” Trump said.
“I can’t imagine there’s anything on them frankly because as we’ve said there’s no collusion, there’s no collusion,” he confirmed.
A lawyer for Trump’s transition team said on Saturday that the emails were obtained illegally.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- BREAKING: Nevada brothel owner and GOP candidate found DEAD
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton’s Van Crashes Upon Arrival at Dem Fundraiser, GOP adds background music
- REPORT: Avenatti and Stormy Daniels tear into Trump for calling her ‘Horseface’
- DML offers Trump $50k to favorite charity in exchange for a White House interview
- REPORT: Clinton launches Twitter storm against Trump, begs Dem voters to do something
- EXCLUSIVE: Urgency increases in project pressuring Trump on mandatory E-Verify
- REPORT: Obituary for mom who died of drug overdose goes viral
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response