BREAKING: Trump’s top Hill aide leaving White House amid Supreme Court battle
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Politico:
President Donald Trump’s legislative affairs director is heading for the exits just as the White House gears up for a major Supreme Court nomination battle and approaches a daunting midterm election landscape.
Marc Short, one of the administration’s longest-serving senior aides and a frequent spokesperson for the president on television, is planning to depart by July 20, according to a person familiar with the plans.
The article goes on to state the following:
Short, who declined to comment on the record, is taking a position at Guidepost Strategies consulting firm and will teach at the University of Virginia’s business school, where he received his MBA, and will also serve as a senior fellow at the university’s Miller Center.
Short took the job as Trump’s top liaison to Capitol Hill after serving as a senior aide to Vice President Mike Pence on the 2016 campaign. A veteran of Republican politics, Short was seen as an establishment voice within the decidedly anti-establishment administration. He was in the center of Trump’s key legislative fights, from the failed attempt to repeal the Affordable Care Act to the rewrite of the tax code and the marathon efforts to reshape the judiciary.
BREAKING: Marc Short, President Trump’s Dir. of Legislative Affairs, leaving the White House pic.twitter.com/8Ewv0oQbk7
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) July 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by Politico, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Politico
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation