BREAKING: Twitter suffers widespread, major outage
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Twitter appeared to suffer a widespread outage Thursday afternoon, making it the latest social media site to have a major disruption in recent months.
According to the website Down Detector, users in many major cities were reporting trouble accessing Twitter.
The article goes on to state the following:
A spokesperson for Twitter said the company is investigating the apparent outage, but said users could track the outage on its system status page.
A separate report by U.K. outlet, Independent, provided the following details:
Twitter went down on Thursday across major parts of the world including the US and the UK as users reported being unable to access the platform on web and mobile devices.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments