BREAKING: U.S. jury reaches verdict in trial of ‘El Chapo’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by MSN.COM:
NEW YORK, Feb 12 (Reuters) – A U.S. jury has reached a verdict in the drug-trafficking trial of Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman, a court official said on Tuesday.
Guzman, 61, is charged with 10 criminal counts, including drug trafficking and engaging in a criminal enterprise as leader of Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel. He is guaranteed life in prison.
— NEPABUZZ (@NEPABUZZ1) February 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit MSN.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting MSN.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet