BREAKING: U.S. jury reaches verdict in trial of ‘El Chapo’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by MSN.COM:
NEW YORK, Feb 12 (Reuters) – A U.S. jury has reached a verdict in the drug-trafficking trial of Joaquin ‘El Chapo’ Guzman, a court official said on Tuesday.
Guzman, 61, is charged with 10 criminal counts, including drug trafficking and engaging in a criminal enterprise as leader of Mexico’s Sinaloa Cartel. He is guaranteed life in prison.
— NEPABUZZ (@NEPABUZZ1) February 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit MSN.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: FL sheriff releases footage of moment boy, 15, arrested for threatening a school shooting
- REPORT: Democrat councilwoman sworn in on Dr. Seuss book [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: California Supreme Court rules on lawsuit challenging unusual bullet identification law
- REPORT: Fact Check: Elizabeth Warren Crowd Size Reports May Be Inaccurate | Breitbart
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- VIDEO: NYT columnist points out the ‘scandal’ that media didn’t cover on Omar, Tlaib Israel trip
- REPORT: Daily Mail: Photo of Epstein Pal at In-N-Out Was Staged
- BREAKING: Network beats Fox News in key ratings for first time in 17 years
- REPORT: Gov’t Delivers 100,000 Cheap Visa-Workers to Disney, Tourist Industry