BREAKING: U.S. Marshal: 2 Officers Injured, Suspect Dead In Baltimore Shooting
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — The U.S. Marshal’s office is reporting that two officers were injured in a shooting in Northeast Baltimore and that the suspect is dead.
The two officers were trying to serve a warrant for attempted murder out of Pennsylvania just before 12:30 p.m. at the intersection of Cedonia and Radecke Avenues at the Garden Village Apartment in the 5900 block of Radecke Avenue.
The article goes on to state the following:
Maryland Governor Larry Hogan’s office confirms that the two injured officers are a Baltimore city and Baltimore County police officer that were working on a task force with the U.S Marshal’s office. One officer was shot in the leg and another officer was shot in the stomach.
From a few mins ago… Lots of police driving by on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. Officers blocking off traffic. pic.twitter.com/uMzPkrRzeZ
— Stetson Miller (@stetsonmreports) February 12, 2020
Breaking.. reports of federal agent and another officer shot in NE Baltimore.
Taken to hospital. 3rd person dead at the scene.. pic.twitter.com/A6kE5dg2j7
— Jayne Miller (@jemillerwbal) February 12, 2020
The Baltimore County Police Department tweeted, “Re: Radecke Ave incident – #BCoPD can confirm that one Baltimore County Police Officer was shot and transported to Shock Trauma. We have no further information regarding the officer’s condition or the details of the incident. More info will be provided when available.”
Re: Radecke Ave incident – #BCoPD can confirm that one Baltimore County Police Officer was shot and transported to Shock Trauma. We have no further information regarding the officer’s condition or the details of the incident. More info will be provided when available. ^NL
— Baltimore County Police Department (@BaltCoPolice) February 12, 2020
UPDATE: The Baltimore City officer and Baltimore County officer shot and taken to Shock Trauma, one was shot in the leg and the other in the stomach. https://t.co/Y4vVZZZFye pic.twitter.com/kk2NHAJ24G
— WJZ | CBS Baltimore (@wjz) February 12, 2020
President Mike Mancuso is currently onsite at Shock Trauma to assist those involved in today’s shooting incident. He will provide additional information as it becomes available.
— Baltimore City FOP (@FOP3) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
- REPORT Here’s what Al Sharpton still owes for failed 2004 presidential race
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: CBP Officers Seize HUGE Liquid Meth Load [PHOTOS]