BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Missouri Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill’s husband was accused of domestic violence by his former wife, a police report obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation shows.
Joseph Shepard was accused of hitting Suzanne Shepard, his former wife, in the breast while she was recovering from breast cancer, tripping her and peeing on her. Shepard has also donated thousands of dollars to the Missouri State Democratic Committee in the past and has undergone criticism for reportedly receiving $131 million in federal subsidies since 2007, when McCaskill was elected to the U.S. Senate, according to Fox News.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Joseph entered my home. I told him to leave. He came up to me looking angry, I put my hands up to protect my breasts as they are sore from surgery (cancer) He has hit me before in the breast. He grabbed my wrist and arm and pushed me against the wall + I hit my head + back + he bruised my arms by pinching me,” Shepard wrote in the police report from 1998, obtained by TheDCNF.
“He has tripped me, hit me before (police were called by my daughter), punched my cancer breast, peed on me, pushed me down and slapped me. He now threatens that everything I have is his and I will end up in low income hosing and he wants to take my things,” Shepard continued.
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk