BREAKING: Virginia delegate plans to introduce articles of impeachment…
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Virginia House of Delegates Member Patrick Hope (D) announced Friday he intends to introduce articles of impeachment for Justin Fairfax unless the Democratic lieutenant governor resigns by Monday following new allegations of sexual assault.
“On Monday, I will be introducing articles of impeachment for Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax if he has not resigned before then,” Hope tweeted.
The article goes on to state the following:
On Monday, I will be introducing articles of impeachment for Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax if he has not resigned before then.
— Patrick Hope (@HopeforVirginia) February 8, 2019
In light of Virginia Delegate Patrick Hope (@HopeforVirginia) saying he’ll introduce articles of impeachment for Fairfax Monday if he hasn’t resigned by then…here’s what the VA Constitution says about it pic.twitter.com/Om4KFgKxcY
— Katherine Faulders (@KFaulders) February 8, 2019
JUST IN: A Virginia delegate says he’ll introduce articles of impeachment against Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Monday if Fairfax doesn’t resign.@RepElaineLuria and other Democrats in Congress are also calling for Fairfax’s resignation. https://t.co/IK74XGtPsa
— WAVY TV 10 (@WAVY_News) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Are you concerned about Trump’s mental stability?
- REPORT: Doctors say new rule will mean sicker immigrants, DML responds
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- REPORT: State To Implement LGBTQ Content In Public Schools’ Curricula
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump tells reporters what he thinks about purchasing Greenland