BREAKING: Virginia race called between Sen. Tim Kaine and challenger Corey Stewart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) coasted into his second term in the Senate on Tuesday, beating controversial Republican challenger Corey Stewart.
Kaine, who has deep roots in Virginia from years of holding public office, painted himself as an underdog during the Senate race, which the Cook Political Report had rated a “solid” Democratic one.
The article goes on to state the following:
And during the last leg of the race, Kaine had far surpassed Stewart in both fundraising as well as polls, with some polls averaging him as being up at least 20 percentage points.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received