BREAKING: Virginia race called between Sen. Tim Kaine and challenger Corey Stewart
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) coasted into his second term in the Senate on Tuesday, beating controversial Republican challenger Corey Stewart.
Kaine, who has deep roots in Virginia from years of holding public office, painted himself as an underdog during the Senate race, which the Cook Political Report had rated a “solid” Democratic one.
The article goes on to state the following:
And during the last leg of the race, Kaine had far surpassed Stewart in both fundraising as well as polls, with some polls averaging him as being up at least 20 percentage points.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Fox News Decision Desk can project that Democratic Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, will win a second term tonight by beating Republican challenger Corey Stewart. https://t.co/vLvu9Z7Jvm pic.twitter.com/1ph1LMd6fx
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— NBC News (@NBCNews) November 7, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)