BREAKING: Wealthy sex offender Jeffrey Epstein settles lawsuit, avoiding testimony by accusers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SUN-SENTINEL.COM:
A last-minute settlement has been reached in Florida in a long-running lawsuit involving a politically-connected financier accused of sexually abusing dozens of teenage girls.
The deal came Tuesday just before jury selection was to begin. It means none of the women will be able to testify against Jeffrey Epstein for now.
The article goes on to state the following:
A lawyer for Epstein read an apology from him to attorney Bradley Edwards, who represents some of Epstein’s accusers. Edwards claimed Epstein tried to damage his reputation by suing him.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Politically-connected Florida financier Jeffrey Epstein settles lawsuit, avoiding testimony by women he allegedly abused.
— JimMacKayOnAir (@JimMacKayOnAir) December 4, 2018
— Christine Stapleton (@StapletonPBPost) December 4, 2018
Financier Jeffrey Epstein settles lawsuit, avoiding testimony by women he allegedly abused – Sun Sentinel https://t.co/Z2wmDKf2aE
— South Florida Sun Sentinel (@SunSentinel) December 4, 2018
BREAKING: settlement reached in lawsuit involving Jeffrey Epstein, accused of sexually abusing dozens of teenage girls. The deal came Tuesday just before jury selection was to begin. As a result, none of the women will be able to testify for now. https://t.co/5cDUlVI72t
— Ian Nawalinski (@ian_nawa) December 4, 2018
A last-minute settlement has been reached in Florida in a long-running lawsuit involving Jeffrey Epstein, a politically-connected financier accused of sexually abusing dozens of teenage girls.https://t.co/imny7anAKt
— The Associated Press (@AP) December 4, 2018
Also remember that Virginia Roberts recently settled a defamation suit against the woman who organized the child sex ring for Epstein. https://t.co/eOPO9p0yZ4
— Jim Benham (@JKBenham) December 2, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit SUN-SENTINEL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting SUN-SENTINEL.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump