BREAKING: Whistleblower had ‘significant’ tie to 2020 Democrat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
In an Aug. 26 letter, the Intelligence Community’s inspector general, Michael Atkinson, wrote that the anonymous whistleblower who set off the Trump-Ukraine impeachment fight showed “some indicia of an arguable political bias … in favor of a rival political candidate.”
A few weeks later, news reports said the whistleblower’s possible bias was that he is a registered Democrat. That was all. Incredulous commentary suggested that Republicans who were pushing the bias talking point were so blinded by their own partisanship that they saw simple registration with the Democratic Party as evidence of wrongdoing.
The article goes on to state the following:
Now, however, there is word of more evidence of possible bias on the whistleblower’s part. Under questioning from Republicans during last Friday’s impeachment inquiry interview with Atkinson, the inspector general revealed that the whistleblower’s possible bias was not that he was simply a registered Democrat. It was that he had a significant tie to one of the Democratic presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year’s election.
Sources with knowledge of what was said explained that the whistleblower had some type of a “professional” relationship with one of the 2020 Democratic candidates.
REVEALED: Adam Schiff’s fake “whistleblower” has a “professional” tie to one of the Democrats running for presidenthttps://t.co/gbGMurUJTg
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) October 8, 2019
REPORT: The intelligence community inspector general testified Friday that the so-called “whistleblower” who mischaracterized President Trump’s call with the leader of Ukraine had a previous “professional relationship” with a 2020 Democrat candidate. https://t.co/AkY4In80aq
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) October 8, 2019
The IC inspector general told lawmakers that the Trump-Ukraine whistleblower had a working relationship with one of the current 2020 Democratic presidential candidates, according to three sources with knowledge of the testimony. https://t.co/YwNrz4SaE8
— Byron York (@ByronYork) October 8, 2019
BREAKING: The anti-Trump whistleblower has a significant tie to one of the Democrat presidential candidates currently vying to challenge President Trump in next year’s election https://t.co/3s6OoFsGzM
— Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- REPORT: Comey posts message to AG William Barr
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- UPDATE: New details about Daytona 500 driver Ryan Newman following fiery crash
- VIDEO: Melania Stuns In Gorgeous Sleeveless Black And White Sundress At Daytona 500 [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Judges’ association calls emergency meeting in wake of Stone sentencing reversal
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton finally responds to backlash over Sanders remark: ‘I thought…’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters makes shocking claim that rich donors should influence elections
- REPORT: The New England Patriots Are Reportedly Eying This Quarterback