BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
White House Communications Director Bill Shine has resigned, the White House said Friday.
Shine, assistant to the president, offered President Trump his resignation Thursday evening, and the president accepted it. He will join the Trump campaign as a senior adviser, but the reasons for his departure were unclear.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Serving President Trump and this country has been the most rewarding experience of my entire life,” Shine said in a statement. “To be a small part of all this president has done for the American people has truly been an honor.”
Trump, in his own statement, praised Shine for his work and said he looks forward to continuing working together on the 2020 campaign.
Bill Shine out at the White House pic.twitter.com/7pcVwMPk3m
— Tim O’Brien (@TimOBrien) March 8, 2019
JUST IN: Press Sec. Sanders says White House Comms. Director Bill Shine has resigned.
Shine will serve as senior advisor to Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign, Sanders says.
— NBC News (@NBCNews) March 8, 2019
JUST IN: White House communications director Bill Shine resigns to join the Trump campaign. The former Fox News executive joined the White House in July 2018. https://t.co/v7QzllAAUr pic.twitter.com/ay65KGvLZA
— CNN (@CNN) March 8, 2019
.@POTUS stmt: “Bill Shine has done an outstanding job working for me and the Administration. We will miss him in the White House, but look forward to working together on the 2020 Presidential Campaign, where he will be totally involved. Thank you to Bill and his wonderful family”
— Saagar Enjeti (@esaagar) March 8, 2019
Bill shine has left the building ladies and gentlemen: pic.twitter.com/PbXLBIhgPP
— Brian J. Karem (@BrianKarem) March 8, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) March 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in