BREAKING: White House physician makes declaration on Trump’s health after exam
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. President Donald Trump’s physician on Friday declared the president “in very good health” after four hours of examination at Walter Reed military hospital, a statement said.
“While the reports and recommendations are being finalized, I am happy to announce the president of the United States is in very good health and I anticipate he will remain so for the duration of his presidency, and beyond,” said White House physician Sean Conley.
WH Physician: Trump “in very good health… will remain so for the duration of his Presidency, and beyond.” pic.twitter.com/iudGrh8LdF
— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) February 8, 2019
JUST IN: White House releases memo from presidential physician Dr. Sean Conley, saying that Pres. Trump is “in very good health and I anticipate he will remain so for the duration of his Presidency, and beyond.” https://t.co/V5p53KWQux pic.twitter.com/HyZYLtqEju
— ABC News (@ABC) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit REUTERS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy