BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The White House on Friday acknowledged Saudi Arabia’s announcement about the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, calling for justice in the matter to be ” timely, transparent, and in accordance with all due process.”
“The United States acknowledges the announcement from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that its investigation into the fate of Jamal Khashoggi is progressing and that it has taken action against the suspects it has identified thus far,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement late Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We will continue to closely follow the international investigations into this tragic incident and advocate for justice that is timely, transparent, and in accordance with all due process,” she wrote, expressing condolences for Khashoggi’s family.
Statement on Saudi Arabia Investigation: pic.twitter.com/DjBdwZAGAi
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) October 19, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake