BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The White House on Friday acknowledged Saudi Arabia’s announcement about the death of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, calling for justice in the matter to be ” timely, transparent, and in accordance with all due process.”
“The United States acknowledges the announcement from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that its investigation into the fate of Jamal Khashoggi is progressing and that it has taken action against the suspects it has identified thus far,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement late Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We will continue to closely follow the international investigations into this tragic incident and advocate for justice that is timely, transparent, and in accordance with all due process,” she wrote, expressing condolences for Khashoggi’s family.
Statement on Saudi Arabia Investigation: pic.twitter.com/DjBdwZAGAi
— Sarah Sanders (@PressSec) October 19, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine