BREAKING: William Barr tasks federal prosecutor with investigating genesis of Trump-Russia investigation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Attorney General William Barr has assigned a federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the federal Russia investigation.
U.S. Attorney John Durham in Connecticut has been chosen to lead the project, according to the New York Times, making it the third known federal probe dedicated to unearthing information about the genesis of the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia, which was later wrapped into special counsel Robert Mueller’s effort.
The article goes on to state the following:
Durham, a Trump nominee who has been a Justice Department lawyer for decades, has prior experience working as a special prosecutor investigating alleged wrongdoing among national security officials.
Bill Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation. This is on top of the Inspector General investigation AND the one being conducted by John Huber. https://t.co/z1MilAePha
— Natasha Bertrand (@NatashaBertrand) May 14, 2019
“Attorney General William P. Barr has assigned the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut to examine the origins of the Russia investigation…a move that President Trump has long called for” @adamgoldmannyt @charlie_savage @nytmike https://t.co/z8FEeAve5U
— Michael Tackett (@tackettdc) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- DML TV
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally