BREAKING: Winner announced in Florida governor’s race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NAPLESNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO — Republican Ron DeSantis, who entered public office six years ago with the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, was elected Florida governor on Tuesday as President Donald Trump’s choice to push back against a promised “blue wave” of Democratic opposition.
DeSantis narrowly defeated Democratic Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum by less than 80,000 votes, with more than 8 million ballots cast. DeSantis received 50 percent of the ballots to Gillum’s 49 percent, according to incomplete unofficial results.
The article goes on to state the following:
The former congressman’s victory, which has secured four more years of Republican rule of Florida’s top office, is a powerful testament to Trump’s influence in the country’s biggest presidential battleground.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— Dave Osborn (@NDN_dosborn) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NAPLESNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NAPLESNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- REPORT PROBLEM
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)