BREAKING: Winner announced in Florida governor’s race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NAPLESNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO — Republican Ron DeSantis, who entered public office six years ago with the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, was elected Florida governor on Tuesday as President Donald Trump’s choice to push back against a promised “blue wave” of Democratic opposition.
DeSantis narrowly defeated Democratic Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum by less than 80,000 votes, with more than 8 million ballots cast. DeSantis received 50 percent of the ballots to Gillum’s 49 percent, according to incomplete unofficial results.
The article goes on to state the following:
The former congressman’s victory, which has secured four more years of Republican rule of Florida’s top office, is a powerful testament to Trump’s influence in the country’s biggest presidential battleground.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— Dave Osborn (@NDN_dosborn) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NAPLESNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NAPLESNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes
- Students arrested for bringing weapons to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: JFK customs officer arrested for stealing thousands from customers’ bags