BREAKING: Winner announced in Florida governor’s race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NAPLESNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO — Republican Ron DeSantis, who entered public office six years ago with the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, was elected Florida governor on Tuesday as President Donald Trump’s choice to push back against a promised “blue wave” of Democratic opposition.
DeSantis narrowly defeated Democratic Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum by less than 80,000 votes, with more than 8 million ballots cast. DeSantis received 50 percent of the ballots to Gillum’s 49 percent, according to incomplete unofficial results.
The article goes on to state the following:
The former congressman’s victory, which has secured four more years of Republican rule of Florida’s top office, is a powerful testament to Trump’s influence in the country’s biggest presidential battleground.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— Dave Osborn (@NDN_dosborn) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NAPLESNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NAPLESNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist