BREAKING: Winner announced in Florida governor’s race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NAPLESNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO — Republican Ron DeSantis, who entered public office six years ago with the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, was elected Florida governor on Tuesday as President Donald Trump’s choice to push back against a promised “blue wave” of Democratic opposition.
DeSantis narrowly defeated Democratic Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum by less than 80,000 votes, with more than 8 million ballots cast. DeSantis received 50 percent of the ballots to Gillum’s 49 percent, according to incomplete unofficial results.
The article goes on to state the following:
The former congressman’s victory, which has secured four more years of Republican rule of Florida’s top office, is a powerful testament to Trump’s influence in the country’s biggest presidential battleground.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— Dave Osborn (@NDN_dosborn) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NAPLESNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Washington ICE detention center attacker wrote ‘manifesto’ before assault [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Teen stabbed about 100 times and set on fire in MS-13 gang murder
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- REPORT: DOJ’s Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy ‘in the loop’ about anti-Trump dossier
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received
- CLAIM: Trump considering ousting another cabinet member