BREAKING: Winner announced in Florida governor’s race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NAPLESNEWS.COM:
ORLANDO — Republican Ron DeSantis, who entered public office six years ago with the help of the conservative Tea Party movement, was elected Florida governor on Tuesday as President Donald Trump’s choice to push back against a promised “blue wave” of Democratic opposition.
DeSantis narrowly defeated Democratic Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum by less than 80,000 votes, with more than 8 million ballots cast. DeSantis received 50 percent of the ballots to Gillum’s 49 percent, according to incomplete unofficial results.
The article goes on to state the following:
The former congressman’s victory, which has secured four more years of Republican rule of Florida’s top office, is a powerful testament to Trump’s influence in the country’s biggest presidential battleground.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) November 7, 2018
— Dave Osborn (@NDN_dosborn) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit NAPLESNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NAPLESNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- REPORT: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor speaks out about being sexually assaulted by female fans
- FBI conducts raid on major ‘body broker’ headquarters
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing