BREAKING: Winner declared in Mississippi governor race, Trump responds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CLARIONLEDGER.COM:
Republican Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves won the race for Mississippi governor Tuesday night, defeating Democratic Attorney General Jim Hood.
Republicans were on track Tuesday to control all statewide elected offices in Mississippi and are expected to maintain super-majority control of the Legislature.
The article goes on to state the following:
In incomplete and unofficial results, Reeves led Hood on Tuesday night 53% to 45%.
President DOnald J. Trump responded to the news, tweeting,”Congratulations to @tatereeves on winning Governor of the Great State of Mississippi. Our big Rally on Friday night moved the numbers from a tie to a big WIN. Great reaction under pressure Tate!”
Congratulations to @tatereeves on winning Governor of the Great State of Mississippi. Our big Rally on Friday night moved the numbers from a tie to a big WIN. Great reaction under pressure Tate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 6, 2019
Republican Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves has been elected Mississippi governor, retaining the GOP’s long hold on the office. He defeated Attorney General Jim Hood, who had been seen as the Democrats’ best chance in years. Follow our full U.S. election coverage. https://t.co/RyzELkXlcp
— AP Politics (@AP_Politics) November 6, 2019
Congratulations @TateReeves on being elected Governor of Mississippi!
Reeves was down double-digits, but @realDonaldTrump came in big with his endorsement and rally, putting him over the top.
A huge win for the President and our Party!
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) November 6, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CLARIONLEDGER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts