REPORT: After Being Destroyed, Trump’s Walk of Fame Star Suddenly Multiplies
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Hollywood Reporter:
A crew laminated vinyl stars and placed them on blank squares in Hollywood.
Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame — destroyed on several occasions by detractors who sometimes wield a pick-ax — mysteriously multiplied over night so that on Thursday morning there were several dozen stars.
The article goes on to state the following:
The effort comes from a conservative street artist who wishes to remain anonymous, but says he was motivated not only by the destruction of the president’s real star, but also a recent unanimous vote by the West Hollywood City Council to recommend the removal of Trump’s star due to accusations he has mistreated women.
The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and Los Angeles City Council haven’t weighed in on the matter, but those who oppose the proposal note that others in Hollywood who have also been accused of mistreating women still have stars on the Walk of Fame, most notably Bill Cosby.
The anonymous artist says he’s not done with his mission to preserve Trump’s star. “Rip up the president’s Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you’re the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up,” the artist tells The Hollywood Reporter.
The artist and his cohorts, who call themselves “The Faction” and are allies of prolific conservative artist Sabo, spent $1,000 on the stars, which they printed on sheets of floor vinyl with adhesive backing, and their mission was partially financed by “a young and anonymous entrepreneur.”
— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) August 9, 2018
.@MichaelJKnowles takes to the streets of Hollywood to find out what people really think about removing President Trump’s star on the Walk of Fame.
— The Daily Wire (@realDailyWire) August 9, 2018
— David Croom ❌ (@dailycallout) August 9, 2018
Trump’s Walk of Fame star mysteriously multiplies after being destroyed https://t.co/DUz4q3iMPx
— MSN (@MSN) August 9, 2018
Street Artist Confuses Trump-Star Smashers With Hilarious Tactic https://t.co/zP7UkwIpq0
— John Rovere (@JohnRovere) August 9, 2018
Hollywood Walk of Fame Covered in Trump Stars..
— Alexander E. (@AlexanderZeBoom) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by Hollywood Reporter, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Hollywood Reporter
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl