Bride gets DUI for driving drunk to her wedding (video/photo)
A day meant for celebration ended with handcuffs and a DUI charge.
According to reports, a bride was arrested by authorities when she attempted to drive to her wedding under the influence.
Fox News reports the following:
“A bride-to-be in Arizona was arrested en route to her wedding on Monday for allegedly driving under the influence.
Amber Young, 32, was arrested and charged around 10:30 a.m. in Marana after officers responded to calls of a three-car accident, Marana Police Sgt. Chriswell Scott tweeted.
A driver was arrested for DUI this AM while driving to her wedding. @MaranaPD officers arrived at OG/Thornydale at approx 1030 reference a three vehicle collision. One person was transported with minor injuries.”
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to being kicked out of restaurant
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Reviewers pounce on online report that Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- REPORT: Kathy Griffin teams up with Stormy Daniels to send vulgar message to Trump (PICTURE)
- Trump Tweet: ‘OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED IN FOIL’
- UPDATE: Prosecution decision reached for five teens who laughed at and mocked a man as he drowned