Carrie Underwood gears up for comeback at CMAs after injury
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by PageSix.com
Carrie Underwood is ready for the stage.
After months of staying under the radar following a November fall that landed her in the hospital with a broken wrist and injuries to her face that required 40 stitches, the singer preparing to perform at Sunday’s Country Music Awards.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“Getting ready for the weekend…” she captioned the confident picture although her face was still covered by a microphone.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more