Carrie Underwood gears up for comeback at CMAs after injury
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by PageSix.com
Carrie Underwood is ready for the stage.
After months of staying under the radar following a November fall that landed her in the hospital with a broken wrist and injuries to her face that required 40 stitches, the singer preparing to perform at Sunday’s Country Music Awards.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“Getting ready for the weekend…” she captioned the confident picture although her face was still covered by a microphone.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House