Chuck Todd says he doesn’t permit his kids to speak ill of Trump (video)
Following President Trump calling NBC’s Chuck Todd a “sleeping son of a bitch” at his Pennsylvania campaign rally, the moderator for “Meet the Press” responded that he does not permit his children to speak ill of the commander-in-chief.
Todd has young children, both 11 and 14, and according to Todd, he does not allow them to use vulgarities when speaking of Trump.
The Hill reports the following:
“NBC’s Chuck Todd is responding to President Trump calling him a “sleeping son of a bitch,” saying that he doesn’t allow his children to “to say anything negative, ever, about the president.”
“I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president,” Todd, the moderator of “Meet the Press,” told News4 in Washington, D.C. on Sunday. “I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president.”
“It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that,” he added.
Todd has two children, ages 14 and 11.
His response comes after Trump took aim at Todd on Saturday at a Pennsylvania campaign rally ahead of a special congressional election in the state’s 18th District.”
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)