Chuck Todd says he doesn’t permit his kids to speak ill of Trump (video)
Following President Trump calling NBC’s Chuck Todd a “sleeping son of a bitch” at his Pennsylvania campaign rally, the moderator for “Meet the Press” responded that he does not permit his children to speak ill of the commander-in-chief.
Todd has young children, both 11 and 14, and according to Todd, he does not allow them to use vulgarities when speaking of Trump.
The Hill reports the following:
“NBC’s Chuck Todd is responding to President Trump calling him a “sleeping son of a bitch,” saying that he doesn’t allow his children to “to say anything negative, ever, about the president.”
“I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president,” Todd, the moderator of “Meet the Press,” told News4 in Washington, D.C. on Sunday. “I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president.”
“It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that,” he added.
Todd has two children, ages 14 and 11.
His response comes after Trump took aim at Todd on Saturday at a Pennsylvania campaign rally ahead of a special congressional election in the state’s 18th District.”
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- UPDATE: Sarah Huckabee Sanders responds to being kicked out of restaurant
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Reviewers pounce on online report that Virginia restaurant refused to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- REPORT: Kathy Griffin teams up with Stormy Daniels to send vulgar message to Trump (PICTURE)
- Trump Tweet: ‘OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED IN FOIL’
- UPDATE: Prosecution decision reached for five teens who laughed at and mocked a man as he drowned