Chuck Todd says he doesn’t permit his kids to speak ill of Trump (video)
Following President Trump calling NBC’s Chuck Todd a “sleeping son of a bitch” at his Pennsylvania campaign rally, the moderator for “Meet the Press” responded that he does not permit his children to speak ill of the commander-in-chief.
Todd has young children, both 11 and 14, and according to Todd, he does not allow them to use vulgarities when speaking of Trump.
The Hill reports the following:
“NBC’s Chuck Todd is responding to President Trump calling him a “sleeping son of a bitch,” saying that he doesn’t allow his children to “to say anything negative, ever, about the president.”
“I bring my kids up to respect the office of the presidency and the president,” Todd, the moderator of “Meet the Press,” told News4 in Washington, D.C. on Sunday. “I don’t allow them to say anything negative, ever, about the president.”
“It creates a challenge to all parents when he uses vulgarities like that,” he added.
Todd has two children, ages 14 and 11.
His response comes after Trump took aim at Todd on Saturday at a Pennsylvania campaign rally ahead of a special congressional election in the state’s 18th District.”
For more on this story, click the "read more" button below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton issues statement about comments she made about Trump voters
- Cirque du Soleil performer dies in fall at Tampa show (video)
- VIDEO: Jailhouse video shows deputies watching and laughing as inmate dies
- Trump Tweets: Hannity and the Witch Hunt!
- Sen. Graham calls for Senate hearing on McCabe firing and makes ominous prediction (video)
- Trey Gowdy warns Trump not to fire Mueller (video)
- Comey’s book, not even out yet, hits major milestone
- REPORT: Facebook’s lack of leadership could sink the company
- POLL: Do you accept Hillary’s explanation for making comments about Trump voters
- BREAKING: Woman killed by self-driving Uber car (video)