CLAIM: Cohen influenced story about Don Jr. and Aubrey O’Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly killed a story about an alleged affair between Donald Trump Jr. and “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Aubrey O’Day.
Cohen intervened in a story set to be published by “US Weekly” in 2013 that claimed Trump Jr. — who was married to his wife Vanessa at the time — had a romance with O’Day, according to The Wall Street Journal.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Page Six reported in March that Trump Jr. and O’Day had the romp in 2011. Vanessa Trump has since filed for divorce.
It was not clear on Sunday how Cohen prevented the “US Weekly” story from being published.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Sen. McSally spoke with Trump over McCain attacks