CLAIM: Cohen influenced story about Don Jr. and Aubrey O’Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly killed a story about an alleged affair between Donald Trump Jr. and “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Aubrey O’Day.
Cohen intervened in a story set to be published by “US Weekly” in 2013 that claimed Trump Jr. — who was married to his wife Vanessa at the time — had a romance with O’Day, according to The Wall Street Journal.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Page Six reported in March that Trump Jr. and O’Day had the romp in 2011. Vanessa Trump has since filed for divorce.
It was not clear on Sunday how Cohen prevented the “US Weekly” story from being published.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House