CLAIM: Cohen influenced story about Don Jr. and Aubrey O’Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly killed a story about an alleged affair between Donald Trump Jr. and “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Aubrey O’Day.
Cohen intervened in a story set to be published by “US Weekly” in 2013 that claimed Trump Jr. — who was married to his wife Vanessa at the time — had a romance with O’Day, according to The Wall Street Journal.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Page Six reported in March that Trump Jr. and O’Day had the romp in 2011. Vanessa Trump has since filed for divorce.
It was not clear on Sunday how Cohen prevented the “US Weekly” story from being published.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists