CLAIM: Cohen influenced story about Don Jr. and Aubrey O’Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly killed a story about an alleged affair between Donald Trump Jr. and “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Aubrey O’Day.
Cohen intervened in a story set to be published by “US Weekly” in 2013 that claimed Trump Jr. — who was married to his wife Vanessa at the time — had a romance with O’Day, according to The Wall Street Journal.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Page Six reported in March that Trump Jr. and O’Day had the romp in 2011. Vanessa Trump has since filed for divorce.
It was not clear on Sunday how Cohen prevented the “US Weekly” story from being published.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump