CLAIM: Cohen influenced story about Don Jr. and Aubrey O’Day
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
President Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen reportedly killed a story about an alleged affair between Donald Trump Jr. and “Celebrity Apprentice” contestant Aubrey O’Day.
Cohen intervened in a story set to be published by “US Weekly” in 2013 that claimed Trump Jr. — who was married to his wife Vanessa at the time — had a romance with O’Day, according to The Wall Street Journal.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Page Six reported in March that Trump Jr. and O’Day had the romp in 2011. Vanessa Trump has since filed for divorce.
It was not clear on Sunday how Cohen prevented the “US Weekly” story from being published.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’